CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/700 Scale. One of five King George V-class battleships constructed between 1937 and 1942, the H.M.S. Duke of York was built by Scotland's John Brown and Company. In 1943's Battle of North Cape, she helped in the sinking of the German battleship Scharnhorst. After WWII, she became the flagship of the Home Fleet until 1949, and was scrapped in 1957. Kit features a detailed deck with extensive superstructure, waterline hull, ten 35.6 cm cannons, sixteen 13.3 cm cannons, six 20 mm Oerlikons, a catapult with flying boat and numerous cutters and lifeboats. Length: 324mm. Parts: 186.
17.4 x 5.3 x 1.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability