CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/700 Scale. When it was launched in 1911, the Titanic was the largest ship in the world. Three engines drove the 882 ft (269 m) luxury liner across the English Channel to Cherbourg, to Ireland and then across the Atlantic on her maiden voyage to New York. Near midnight on April 14, 1912, the ship struck an iceberg. Over the next two hours the ship sank, taking with it over 1,500 people. This hundredth anniversary kit features detailed hull and deck structures, lifeboats with hoists, display stand and waterslide decals. Length: 15.15". Parts: 132.
18.3 x 8.2 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability