CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/32 Scale. The SA 330J "Puma" was favored by the Bundespolizei (German Federal Police) for border patrolling, as well as disaster relief. The Puma could also be used for maritime rescue when flotation gear was installed. Kit features textured outer surfaces, a detailed engine, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel, interior seats, a movable sliding door, a port door with optional stairs, rotating main and tail rotors, large external fuel tanks with flotation gear, a rescue winch, a weather radar nose cone, various antennae and decals for Bundespolizei and Maritime Rescue aircraft. Length: 452mm. Wingspan: 471mm. Parts: 162.
20.0 x 12.0 x 5.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability