CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/720 Scale. The nuclear-powered Enterprise is the first aircraft carrier of its kind and counts among the largest vessels ever built. The gigantic aircraft was put into service on 25.11.1961. Eight water cooled reactors generate a total power output of 300,000 HP with which the vessels achieves an average speed of 35 knots. She displaces 75,700 tons. The aircraft deck measures 76.8 m in width. On average there are 414 officers and 4260 crew on board. Since her nuclear power system makes the Enterprise independent of external supplies, it was possible to provide large fuel depots for the ship's aircraft. The largest and most modern aircraft of the US Navy can be operated from the Enterprise. This kit features a complete hull or water line option, 30 ship-borne aircraft, detailed superstructures, rockets, radar antennas, US Navy decals, and display stand. Length: 480mm. Parts: 102.
20.4 x 7.3 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability