She will have fun and look great too when she rides the new Huffy Disney Princess bike! This bike comes complete with removable Brilliant jewel case and wear and share accessories, a beautiful purple and pink frame with a luxurious paint fade finish, and Princess tire tread and grips for a royally sweet looking ride. The bike features an easy to use rear coaster brake, fully enclosed Huffy Doubleguard chainguard to keep little fingers away, and an Alloy quick adjust seat post to make sure the seat height is just right as she grows. Sturdy steel training wheels are wide for added stability. Easy assembly!
Huffy Corporation manufactures mass-market bicycles. It was founded in 1887 when George P. Huffman purchased the Davis Sewing Machine Company and moved the factory to Ohio. Seven years later, in 1894, Huffman adapted the factory to manufacture bicycles. In 1949, Huffy became a common name after inventing training wheels for its Convertible Bike. From then on, Huffy made popular bikes, such as the Radio Bicycle, Dragster, Scout and Sigma.
25.9 x 15.2 x 7.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box