CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1/150 Scale. Commissioned by King Adolphous to reflect Sweden's stature as a major power, the Wasa was constructed from 1626-1628. Her maiden voyage proved tragic, as the top-heavy Wasa was barely a nautical mile into her travels when a gust of wind made her keel over. Soon, the Wasa sunk into the depths of Stockholm Harbor. Initial attempts to raise her proved to be unsuccessful. However, she was finally raised in 1961. Today, the Wasa can be seen at Stockholm's Vasa Museum, where she has attracted over 29 million visitors.Length: 17.91" Height: 13.58" Parts: 250.
14.0 x 8.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability