Nest the blocks, build a tower, and take shape-sorting fun to new heights! These multifunctional blocks have something new to explore on every side: a family of faces, drop-through tops, shape-sorter sides, and a school of sea creatures offer lots to discuss as children build vocabulary, hand-eye coordination, and motor skills. The sturdy plastic materials and contoured rims make it easier for little ones to place each block, building confidence along with coordination and balance. Creative cutouts in the cups and lid and a collection of shape pieces add to the fun, letting kids create their own shape-sorting activity - or build a tower and drop the shapes all the way through! A felt flap in the base provides sensory reinforcement as children reach in to retrieve the pieces, encouraging little hands to keep exploring, discovering, and learning with this exciting baby and toddler toy.
Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
9.0 x 7.5 x 7.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box