DaVinci's Emily Crib offers your family the beautiful convenience of a lifetime crib. The Emily 4-in-1 Crib features four adjustable mattress positions that allow you to change the height as your child grows. Emily easily converts to a toddler bed (rail included), daybed, and full-size bed (conversion kit available separately Item#: 800255), and comes in six rich finishes to match your nursery. Safety being key, the Emily Crib is made of solid New Zealand pine wood and finished with non-toxic paint that is lead and phthalate safe. Transitioning through the years has never been easier than with Emily. Sweet serenity and safe dreams.
The Emily Crib features or includes:
- Toddler rail included
- 1 Year warranty
- Note: Full-size bed rails not included
- Front rail height: 35", Back rail height: 41.875"
- Interior crib dimensions: 52.375 x 28"
- Assembled weight: 50.5 lbs
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Made in Taiwan (Cherry, Natural, Honey Oak, Espresso) Made in China (Ebony, White)
- Conversion Kit Item#: 800255. Static-side crib
- Lead and phthalate safe
- Meets AS crib safety standards
- MAXIMUM WEIGHTS Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35" Toddler Bed: 50 lbs Full Size Bed: 165 lbs
- Features 4 level mattress spring system to adjust to your child's growth.
54.5 x 34.25 x 41.88
55.5 x 37.0 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box