CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
With a classic design that enhances almost every room decor, this KidKraft Avalon Tall Bookshelf in White model# 14001 is a sturdy and practical place for storing and displaying books, toys, and picture frames. Three generous shelves and an elegantly curved arch design beneath the top shelf make the bookcase highly useful and visually pleasing.
The KidKraft Avalon Tall Bookshelf - White 14001 features:
* Three generous shelves
* Curved arch design
* Available in white, natural, cherry and honey
* Made of wood
* Sturdy construction
* 25"L x 11.75"W x 45.75"H
* Rubberwood, MDF, Veneer
* Item Weight: 30.05 lbs.
Capture the power of your child's imagination with heirloom-quality children's furniture made by KidKraft
Founded in 1968 by a group of engineers, KidKraft
is committed to designing children's furniture and wooden toys that integrate high-quality design with top safety and quality standards. KidKraft
employs third-party certified labs to test products and ensure that they meet with all applicable U.S. regulatory safety standards. KidKraft
children's furniture and dcor enriches environments, provides comfort and inspires pretend play. Products are available in a variety of different woods and finishes.
25 x 11.5 x 45.75
49.7 x 15.7 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box