The BRITAX ADVOCATE® convertible car seat is designed for children rear facing from 5 to 40 pounds and forward facing from 20 to 65 pounds. The ADVOCATE achieves revolutionary head safety through the use of BRITAX SafeCell Technology® in the base and HUGS chest pads, integrated steel bars, and energy absorbing Versa-Tether® that work together to minimize head excursion and reduce the risk of head injury during a frontal impact. The ADVOCATE also incorporates energy-managing Side Impact Cushion Technology, reducing incoming side impact crash energy by 45 percent by diverting crash forces away from the child. It is equipped with BRITAX True Side Impact Protection® and a Click & Safe® Snug Harness Indicator to aid in proper harness snugness. Additional features include a no-rethread and quick-adjust five-point harness, multiple buckle and recline adjustments, and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat. A body pillow is provided for extra comfort and infant positioning.
Britax Advocate G4 Convertible Car Seat Features:
- Base with SafeCell Technology®
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether®
- True Side Impact Protection®
has been a pioneer in child passenger safety for more than 35 years, with a legacy of leadership in developing innovations that enhance the safety of child car seats and improve their ease of installation and use. Their uncompromising focus has made Britax the best-selling child seat in Europe and one of the brands most trusted by American parents and caregivers since entering the U.S. market in 1996.
- SafeCells designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat.
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether® features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- True Side Impact Protection® offers a head restraint creating extra layer of energy-absorbing EPP foam, keeping the head, neck and spine "in true"/aligned and deep side walls lined with EPP foam distribute crash forces and contain the head, neck & body
Latch,Adjustable Head Support,5 Point Harness
26.7 x 22.7 x 21.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box