CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Thoughtfully crafted with large pieces, PomegranateKids 300-piece interlocking jigsaw puzzles combine kid-friendly artwork, superb color reproduction, and sturdy construction to delight young puzzle solvers for years to come. Detail reproduced from Pangaea by Christopher Marley, featuring metallic wood-boring beetles from Aru, Australia, Chile, and Irian Jaya. As a child, artist Christopher Marley was afraid of bugs! Now he travels the world to study them, collect them, and arrange them into dazzling works of art. Some of the closely related Bupestrid species of beetles featured in this puzzle are found on opposite ends of the planet-that's why Christopher Marley named this arrangement Pangaea, referring to a theoretical supercontinent joining the landmasses of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Assembled Size: 24" x 18"
10.5 x 8.6 x 1.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box