CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Celebrate the strong, confident, beautiful women of the 50's and 60's that were depicted in the Ladies Choice stories from The Saturday Evening Post. This image comes from the story Petticoat Empire, by Edith Embury, which ran in the May 26th, 1951 issue and was illustrated by Gilbert Bundy. Packaged in a clever hatbox style, the puzzle box includes a link to a PDF of an actual copy of the story online. Assembled Size: 18" x 24"
8.1 x 8.0 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability