CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The first launch of the Space Shuttle occurred on 12 April 1981, exactly 20 years after the first manned space flight. The space shuttle was designed as a manned orbital rocket and spacecraft system operated by NASA on 135 missions from 1981 to 2011. The system combined rocket launch, orbital spacecraft, and re-entry spaceplane with modular add-ons. High grade 3mm wood puzzles come individually shrink-wrapped with instructions & sandpaper included. Pop out the pieces and go! Painted or left as natural wood, it's a challenging, educational and creative activity for all ages. Start your collection today! For ages 8 and up. Contents include: 46 puzzle pieces. The assembly size is 13.55"Lx8.5"Wx14.31"H.
14.5 x 9.0 x 0.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability