CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
If you love Mah-Jongg, you'll want to treat yourself to this superb set! If you've never played, you'll want to know that Mah-Jongg, the Chinese game of Four Winds, has been played in many variations throughout the centuries. In 1920, Joseph P. Babcock, an American traveler in China, devised rules and terminology for a Western version. The goal, which is similar in principle to rummy, is to accumulate sets. It's a challenging game for four players with the desire to connect to an ancient culture. Our deluxe American version includes dice, chips, 164 non-fading tiles, four racks, and complete instructions. The incredibly durable, padded suitcase measures 20 x 9 x 4.5 inches and comes with two keys. Are you up to the supreme challenge?
20.5 x 10.0 x 5.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box