The Bilingual Talking Videophone is both interactive and bilingual (English/Spanish). It will stimulate the child to communicate through language by introducing it to the sounds of the spoken language. When baby plays and interacts with the Videophone, the friendly phone will teach through the images displayed on the screen - describing where it is, what baby is seeing and what is happening. The toy also features 8 different situations that baby can create by changing the figures on the screen. Baby first hears the name of the image that it sees and then, by pressing the red button, baby can listen to stories about the image. By using the buttons on the keyboard, children can discover the numbers 0 to 9 and can also listen to a fun song that they can sing along to on the musical track that follows. Recipient of the '2006 Best Toy of the Year' award by Child Magazine, The National Parenting Center 'Seal of Approval', and 'Top 100 Toys of 2006' by Dr. Toy.
This and all items from Chicco are excluded from all promotions and discounts except where otherwise noted on product detail pages.
3 AA batteries are required (included)
11.5 x 11.5 x 9.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability