The Dream On Me Casco is a beautiful 4-in-1 mini crib with an attached changing table. This crib combo is great for smaller spaces. The crib features a three level mattress support and beautiful non-toxic finish. The changing table offers 3 roomy drawers for all your changing needs and a changing pad with security strap for added safety. The crib transitions from crib to a day bed to twin size bed. Twin size bed rails and conversion post sold separately. The crib meets and exceeds all CPSC applicable standards. Accommodates Dream on Me 3" portable crib mattresses, sold separately. All tools for assembly included.
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and AS safety standards. Meet the CPSC and AS standard.Cribs coverts a daybed and twin size bed. Twin Size Rail each sold separately. Bed frame and Mattress not included.
- All tools for assembly included. Assembled Dimensions: 39Lx29Wx41H. Product Weight: 64 lbs
- 3 position mattress support system. Solid pine wood finish.
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Detachable changing table Conversion kit sold separately
56 x 29 x 41
56.7 x 41.0 x 29.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box