The Learning Resources Cross-Section Eye Model features cornea, iris, pupil, retina, lens, optic nerve, vitreous humor, sclera, choroid, macula, ciliary muscle, optic disc, and zonules. An intuitive tool for encouraging hands-on learning. Measures 5 inches in diameter.
The Learning Resources Cross-Section Eye Model Features:
A realistically detailed model that identifies all major parts of the eye
An activity guide with scientific facts and a diagram to label
- Spark an early curiosity in science and biology with this cross-section eye model
- Teaches biology, scientific vocabulary, and more
- Soft foam model opens up, with one side of each part showing the name, and the other side labeled with letters, so kids can self-test.
- From Learning Resources-the leader in learning toys for over 30 years!
6.4 x 5.8 x 5.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability