For Food Allergies and Colic Due to Protein Sensitivity.While sensitivity to the protein in both milk-based and soy-based baby formulas is uncommon, it's good to know there is a trusted alternative. If your baby's digestive system is especially sensitive and requires an extra-gentle baby formula, ask your physician about Similac Expert Care Alimentum Hypoallergenic Formula. Similac Expert Care Alimentum starts to reduce colic symptoms in most babies in just 24 hours. It's easy for sensitive babies to digest and its protein is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein.
Signs of Protein Sensitivity: Some babies have long crying spells and cannot be easily comforted. This excessive crying or fussiness is sometimes called colic, and may be due to a sensitivity to the protein. Other symptoms such as severe diarrhea, rashes, and even sleeping problems also can be caused by protein sensitivity. As with all feeding decisions during the first year, consult your baby's health care professional.
*Colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity
**Based on a clinical study with Similac Expert Care Alimentum Ready To Feed without DHA and ARA.
4.7 x 4.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability