HALO SleepSack wearable blanket - The Safer Way to Sleep. The HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, the HALO SleepSack wearable blanket helps your baby sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off, ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack wearable blanket is the number 1 choice of hospitals, recommended by safety organizations and is approved as Hip Healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. A portion of every purchase goes to First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. 100% cotton interlock. Size small fits 10-18 lbs.
- Fits babies 10 - 18 lbs.
- 100% cotton interlock.
- The message "back is best" reminds everyone to put baby to sleep on their back!
- A percentage of each sale is contributed to First Candle/SIDS Alliance.
10.8 x 8.7 x 1.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability