What To Expect The First Year 2nd Edition, from the authors of What To Expect When You're Expecting, is an all-in-one, month-by-month guide that clearly explains everything you need to know about that first amazing year with baby - from first cuddle, to first smile, to first steps. It's packed with the most reassuring answers, medical advice (the latest on vaccines, vitamins, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and more) and the most practical tips (how to give a bath, decode your baby's crying, what to buy for baby, and when to return to work) on all things baby. It's the instructions that babies don't come with, but every new parent needs. Authors: Heidi Murkoff, Sharon Hazel, Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway, B.S.N. Publisher: Workman Publishing. Genre: Advice (non-fiction). Page count: 806. Published date: 2003. Dimensions: 9"H x 6"W.
Everything new parents need to know about the care (and feeding) of an infant, from the authors of What to Expect When You're Expecting. Covers monthly growth and development, feeding for every age and stage, sleep strategies that really work. Filled with the most practical tips (how to give a bath, decode your baby's crying, what to buy for baby, and when to return to work) and the most up-to-date medical advice (the latest on vaccines, vitamins, illnesses, SIDS, safety, and more). The only book on infant care to address the physical as well as the emotional needs of the entire family.
- America's bestselling childcare series
- By Heidi Murkoff, Sharon Hazel, Arlene Eisenberg & Sandee Hathaway, B.S.N.
- Illustrations by Judy Francis
- Part of the What To Expect series
8.9 x 6.0 x 1.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability