Safety 1st introduces Air Protect + technology: Positively the safest choice in full body protection.
The Elite 80 Air + 3-in-1 Car Seat features our new Air Protect + to keep children from 5-80 pounds safer during the ride. Air Protect + combines the advanced protection of our Air Protect cushion system with patented GCell HX foam designed with hexagonal shapes for superior protection around the torso. TOGETHER they provide full body side impact protection.
More than just a convertible car seat, the Elite 80 works in rear-facing mode for babies up to 40 pounds, then - like a traditional convertible car seat - converts to forward-facing with harness, but features an extended weight range to keep children safely in harness all the way to 80 pounds. In its 3rd mode, the Elite 80 goes beyond the traditional convertible car seat to convert into a belt-positioning booster for children up to 100 pounds. In short, this three-in-one car seat will carry your little one safely from infant to 100 pounds.
The Safety 1st Elite Air 80 Convertible Car Seat Features:
Super-extended weight range
Rear-facing 5-40 pounds; Forward-facing 22-80 pounds
Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
Air Protect advanced cushion system protects your child's head, where it's needed most
GCell HX patented foam inside the seat provides superior body protection with hexagonal shapes
Easy to identify color-coded belt paths and installation labels
Durable, steel-reinforced metal frame
QuickFit Harness system with Center Front Adjustment
Push button LATCH
- The next generation 3-in-1 platform addresses fit of children, fit in vehicles and ease of use.
- 3 Modes of use: Rear facing 5-40lbs / Forward facing 22-80lbs / Belt Positioning 40-100lbs.
- The patented rebounding foam technology with hexagonal shapes mitigates first impact energy, while Air Protect® dispels remaining crash forces.
- QuickFit Harness System with up-front adjuster. 4 Position Recline - easy rear facing installation allows for better fit in a wider range of vehicles.
- Premium LATCH - push-button easily click into place. 2 integrated cupholders. Color coded belt paths correlate with labels and instruction manual for improved ease of use.
Latch,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),Adjustable Head Support,5 Point Harness
27.7 x 23.9 x 20.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability