The Pure Fitness FID Weight Bench with leg curl is perfectly suited for a wide variety of muscle-building and core strengthening routines. This bench aids in correcting posture and stabilizing body positioning for safer free-weight workouts. Perfect for developing arms, chest, back and legs, this flat, incline, decline bench is constructed from heavy duty steel that can handle up to 400 lbs total weight. The comfortable, contoured seat and back are padded with 2 inches of high-density foam for comfort and upholstered with heavy duty, easy-to-clean two-tone vinyl. A spring-loaded pull pin easily adjusts the back pad of the weight bench between 6 incline to decline positions for maximum versatility. The padded ankle and knee rollers on the FID Weight Bench allow you to work your abs, obliques and hip flexors in comfort. The FID's built-in leg lift and curl can hold both Olympic and standard plates (not included) making this the perfect bench for all fitness levels.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Padded ankle and knee rollers for added comfort.
- Holds Olympic or standard plates
53.0 x 18.0 x 8.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box