Young readers will explore word building, phonics and spelling patterns by using color-coded, tactile Reading RodsÂ®. By linking together rods, your students will start out building simple words with consonants and vowels, and advance to incorporating silent e, blends, digraphs, and advanced vowel combinations (vowel digraphs, diphthongs and r-controlled vowels).
The Learning Resources Reading Rods Word Building Kit Features:
109 sturdy plastic Reading RodsÂ®
Convenient storage tub
24 double-sided Activity Cards
4 activity trays
48-page Instruction & Activity Book with lesson plans, blackline masters and more
- Colorful, tactile Reading Rods make word-building a SNAP!
- Color-coded rods include consonants (blue), vowels (red), blends and digraphs (green), silent e (white) and advanced vowels (purple)
- Use with 1-4 students
- Excellent for ages 6 and up
- From Learning Resources-the leader in learning toys for over 30 years!
17.4 x 15.2 x 5.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability