The Podee 2-Pack of BPA-Free Hands-Free Baby Bottles is a complete feeding system that consists of two 8 oz. baby bottles, 2 silicone nipples, 2 long tubes, 2 short tubes, 2 nipple adapters, 2 adapter disks, 1 tube cleaning brush and 4 cap rings. This use-anywhere feeding system ends dropped bottles, allowing for pediatrician-recommended upright feeding to help reduce ear infections and gas build-up that can cause colic. It's ideal for feeding multiple babies at the same time and helps aid the independence of handicapped children. All parts (except for the tubes) may be sterilized in boiling water for one minute. Use the tube cleaning brush to clean openings in the adapter, disk and tubes. This system works best with only Podee nipples. Other brands have air vents, which prevent suction. Clean before first use. Meets product safety standards. Weight: 6.2 oz.
WARNING: Do not use when infant is lying down.
- Design allows babies to feed in an upright position, as recommended by pediatricians
- Made from BPA- and PVC-free plastic
- Hands-free feeding system is great for traveling and feeding multiple babies
- Includes two 8 oz. baby bottles, 2 silicone nipples, 2 long tubes, 2 short tubes, 2 nipple adapters, 2 adapter disks, 1 tube cleaning brush and 4 cap rings
- Size: 8 oz.
7.9 x 6.1 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability