Surf the Internet, play games, and watch movies with the F-10HD2Core tablet with Android 4.4 "KIT KAT"! Lightning Fast 2Core Dual Core processor allows you to play your favorite games how they are meant to be played! Take pictures or video Stream with your friends using the Built in Front camera! Android 4.4 (KIT KAT) is the latest version of the Android platform for phones, tablets, and more. Its built on the things people love more about Android, easy multitasking, rich notifications, customizable home screens, re-sizable widgets, and deep interactivity that adds powerful new ways of communicating and sharing. Listen to your favorite music or watch TV and movies live with aclear & Crisp Image and audio through its built-in stereo speakers.
?10.1 Inch Capacitive Multi-touch 1024x600HD widescreen 16:9
?OS: Google Android OS 4.4 KIT KAT
?CPU: 1.2 GHz Dual Core Cortex A9
?1GB Ram DDR3
?Hard Drive : 8 GB Internal Memory
?Built In Front Camera 0.3 Mp
?G-Sensor 360 rotation all gravity induction
?Wi-Fi : WIRELESS 802.11 B/G
?1 Micro USB port
?Built in earphone output
?Built in integrated speaker
?1 Micro SD card slot support up to 64 GB Micro Sd Card.
?Accessories Included: USB Data Transfer Cable, Ac Power Charge and User Manual.
?Battery Lithium-Ion 5000mAh for up to 7 hours of Fun through Videos,Movies,Music,etc.
batteries are required (included)
9.8 x 7.0 x 0.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability