Alphabet & letter practice never tasted so sweet! It's lunchtime in the rainforest and Frida is collecting letters for her little ones! Spin the letter spinners, search your nest card for a match, squeeze the matching alpha-fruit with the toucan squeezers, and place it in your nest. Find four alpha-fruits in a row first and you win, but look out for the lion - he'll feast on your fruits! Fill your nest with four fruity letters first to win the game. Grades Pre-K and up. Ages 4 and up.
SMALL PARTS. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- The nitty-gritty:
- Custom shape box
- 26 Letter fruit bowls
- 1 Tropical bird "Frida" squeezer
- Triple spinner
- 4 Letter cards
How to Play:
1. Each player gets one nest card and then takes turns spinning all three spinners.
2. The player then chooses one of the letters on the spinners, then picks up a letter fruit bowl using the toucan squeezers.
3. The player needs to match the letter fruit bowl to one of the spaces on his or her nest card.
4. Play continues until one player gets four letter fruit bowls in a row.
12.8 x 10.1 x 2.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability