The Y Velo Flippa is a remarkable 2-in-1 Trike and Balance bike that grows with a child. In Trike mode, kids will enjoy the stability of having three wheels and pedals while introduced to the motion of riding a bike. To convert to Balance Bike mode is easy. Parents can remove the pedals and store them neatly under the bike's seat. Then, using Yvolution's "Twist & Flip" feature, parents can easily press a button, flip the two rear wheels inward and convert to Balance Bike mode. In Balance Bike mode, children build confidence as they start to run and cruise while learning to steer and balance, fundamental skills preschoolers need to ride a traditional bicycle. Kids who ride balance bikes are more likely to start riding regular two-wheeled pedal bikes without the use of outdated training wheels or stabilizers. Y Velo Flippa features a height-adjustable cushioned seat and adjustable handle bars with soft foam grips, as well as shock-absorbing rubber wheels. Ages 2+ (max weight 66 lbs).
- Teaches your child the fundamental skills needed to ride a bicycle.
- Kids can start to run and cruise while developing balance skills.
- With the Y Velo Flippa, your child will be riding a two wheeled bike in no time!
24.7 x 18.1 x 7.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions