Strider 12 Classic No-Pedal Balance Bike - Green
Our Skill-Building Entry-Level Model.
STRIDER balance bikes are the industry-leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels. The lightweight, pedal-less design allows children to straddle the bike with both feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or running. This natural method puts the focus on the fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels. Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way.
Ages 18 Months to 5 Years
Super Light Weight: 3.0 kg/6.7 lbs.
Durable, U.S. Patented steel frame
Easy assembly with included wrench
Adjustable saddle and handlebars
Puncture-proof EVA polymer tires
Engineered ultralight molded wheels
Maximum rider weight: 27 kg/60 lbs.
Premium cartridge wheel bearings
Standard handlebar and grips
All weather plastic mini-saddle
Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
Available in 4 dynamic colors
34.0 x 22.0 x 14.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box