There are times when your child's diet may not be giving him everything he needs. Enfamil Poly-Vi-Sol with Iron is the ideal vitamin supplement.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
Edward Mead founded Mead Johnson because he wanted to make products to help people live healthier lives. After much research, Edward Mead and his son Lambert discovered a way to manufacture nutrient-rich baby food formula for infants who didnt have access to breast milk. This eventually became Enfamil baby formula.
Mead Johnson's global operations center and U.S. regional office is located in Evansville, Indiana.
- Provides additional nutrients during growth spurts, transition to solid foods and for picky eaters
- An excellent source of essential vitamins
4.6 x 2.8 x 1.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability