This South Shore Jumper Twin Storage Bed in Harvest Maple finish features 3 drawers that add convenient storage space underneath the bed. They are mounted on metal glides for silky-smooth handling. The drawers open easily, without handles, thanks to the indentation at the bottom. Bed is reversible therefore drawers can be put on either side. Its weight capacity is 250 pounds and no box spring is required. The interior drawer dimensions are 22-1/2-inch wide by 14-1/4-inch front to back. It measures 76-1/2-inch long by 40-1/2-inch wide by 13-3/4-inch high. It is delivered in a box measuring 85-1/2-inch by 22-inch by 4-1/2-inch and weighing 117 pounds. Also available in Classic Cherry finish. New and improved drawer bottoms made of wood fibers. Accessories not included. Manufactured from certified Environmentally Preferred laminated particle panels. Complete assembly required by 2 adults. Tools are not included. 5-year limited warranty. Made in Canada.
- This twin mates bed (39'') is an economic option since it does not require the use of a box spring.
- Rounded corners for increased safety.
- Reversible: the headboard can be attached to either end, so the drawers can be accessed from either side.
- Comes in 1 box.
- Complete assembly required by two adults. Tools not included.
85.0 x 20.5 x 4.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box