(Works with Tag) Meet a cat that raps, the fix-it kid and a frog with the best job--all in stories that introduce short vowel sounds. Features - Learn phonics fundamentals with this six-book set that explores short vowels. Hear words sounded out, and reinforce the connection between letters and the short vowel sounds they make. Boost letter recognition and spelling skills through reading. The short vowels a-e-i-o-u are everywhere! Included Books: Casey Cat Has a Hat, The Best Job!, On the Go!, The Fix-it Kid, Leap Scrubs Up and Leap Hops, Pops & Mops. About the Series - The Early Reading Series is designed to build core phonics skills and support children as they proceed at their own pace toward independent reading. Learning Difference - LeapReader books tap into children's natural curiosity and inspire them to explore. By connecting LeapReader to a computer you can see your child's progress, expand the learning with fun activities and get personalized skill insights. Works With - Tag Reading System and LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately)
TheLeapFrog LeapReader Learn to Read - Volume 1 features:
- Learn phonics fundamentals with 6 books that explore the short vowels a-e-i-o-u.
- Hear words sounded out, spoken and spelled to improve word-blending skills and reinforce spelling skills.
- Teaches short vowels, sight words and simple words.
- Ages 4-6 years.
- Works with Tag and the LeapReader Reading & Writing System (sold separately).
- Use your TAG Reader to bring phonics skills to life in this special six-book set for beginning readers!
9.4 x 6.9 x 2.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box