This comfortable versatile sleeper chair is a big hit with tweens and young teens. It is a sturdy yet, light weight chair for their rooms, and just the thing for friends spending the night. Flip out the chair to make an instant sleeper 64" inches long.
Put two or more chairs together side by side to make a sectional. The possibilities are endless! It should be noted that while this chair is large enough to seat many older teens the fold out bed is 64 inches (5' 4") long. We use high-density foam to make the furniture hold up to the tough use it receives from kids. We include a layer of fiber on the seating surfaces to keep the fabric tight much longer.
You will be surprised at the small box your Fun Furnishings piece will arrive in! To increase the quality of our products and reduce the cost of shipping them to you, we have now increased the density of our foam. This will save you 60% on shipping and provide you with a more durable sofa or chair. Most important, Wrinkles! Yes, when you open the carton, the cover on your chair or sofa will be wrinkled but, this is only a temporary problem. We think you will agree it is a good trade-off for the savings on shipping. Allow the foam to spring up for up to 72 hours after removing from the box, if there are still some wrinkles, you can use a COOL iron to smooth the fabric.
41.0 x 26.0 x 16.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box