The design of the Moby Wrap uses your entire back, as well as your shoulders, to carry the weight of your baby. Unlike other carriers, which have narrow straps or go across one shoulder, the Moby Wrap is a wide piece of durable fabric that is wrapped over both shoulders. It is amazingly comfortable and easy to wear. There are no buckles, snaps or other fasteners (that may break or bend). It is easy to adjust the fit of your Moby Wrap by varying how tightly you wrap yourself and baby. Moby Wraps are one size which means all caregivers can easily and comfortably share one wrap. Moby Wrap can be used for babies from 8-35 pounds.
Moby Wrap, Inc., headquartered in Chico, CA, was founded by two mothers on a quest for the perfect way to carry Baby. Their sling-like fabric cotton wrap designed to distribute the weight of Baby evenly from a parent's shoulders to hips.
Moby Wraps align Baby's center of gravity uniquely close to a parent's body to provide extra comfort and security. These wrap-style fabric child carriers don't have buckles, snaps or other fasteners. It is easy to adjust the fit of a Moby Wrap by varying the tightness of the wrap itself. When not being used as a carrier, the Moby can be used as blanket, pillow or anything else a parent can imagine.
- 100% natural organic cotton
- Ideal one-way stretch
- 5.5 meters in length
- Machine washable
10.8 x 6.7 x 3.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability