Venom is the result of symbiosis between an alien life-form and a living, biological host. Although the name Venom can refer to the alien symbiote alone it is most commonly used to refer to the alien bonded with a human host. The human that has been associated with the symbiote the longest is Eddie Brock, a reporter who held a personal grudge against both Spider-Man and Peter Parker. Appearing in the New Spider-man 3 Movie as both the symbiote and Edward "Eddie" Brock, Jr. The symbiote will first coat Spider-Man's costume, giving it a new, black appearance and slightly different spider symbol. Eventually, however, Spider-Man will reject the suit, ripping it off himself within an active bell tower and it will subsequently bond with Brock.
- Highly Detailed Sculpt of Venom with Claws Drawn.
- Conveniently sized at 7.5" W x 6" D x 7" H, you can place the Venom Bust Bank anywhere: desks, book shelves, etc.
- The attention to details is impeccable.
- Made of roto plastic, the bank will not become too heavy to carry once it is filled with change. It's a great place for anyone to keep their spare change!
7.3 x 6.8 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability