Learn words that express feelings with the help of lovable Sesame Street friends! Explore emotions like happy, sad, worried and surprised by touching pictures and words in this interactive LeapReader Junior board book. Find out why Elmo is sad and Rosita is silly. Have fun making faces with the whole family. Features: Helps children identify and communicate their feelings and become aware of others' emotions. Teaches new vocabulary words for a range of emotions and feelings. 24+ playful activities and 150+ audio responses engage children and reinforce skills children need as they get ready to read. About the Get Ready to Read Series: As children tap story pages and hear words read out loud, they begin to see how print works and build word and picture associations. Learning Difference: Parents can connect LeapReader to a computer and see their child's reading progress, get personalized skill insights and expand the learning with fun activities, printables and tips from experts. LeapReader books are designed and approved by the LeapFrog Learning Team and grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience. Promoting learning through play taps into children's natural curiosity and inspires them to explore. Works With Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior Book Pal (sold separately).
The LeapFrog LeapReader Junior Book - Sesame Street Monster Faces features:
- Explore emotions with Sesame Street characters and learn new words for feelings in this interactive LeapReader Junior board book.
- 24+ activities and 150+ audio responses.
- Teaches about emotions and social play.
- Ages 1-3 .
- Works only with Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior Book Pal (sold separately).
- Make Monster faces from Sesame Street as you learn about different emotions!
8.4 x 4.9 x 0.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions