The HALO SleepSack Swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "Moro" or startle reflex. And, it is the only 3-way adjustable swaddle that adjusts to your baby's sleep style. Swaddle arms in, hands-to-face, one or both arms out to ensure baby's best sleep and an easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack® wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospitals nationwide, the Halo SleepSack Swaddle is the #1 choice of hospitals and is recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. Its strong adjustable fasteners ensure a perfect fit and resist breakouts for more secure swaddling. Plus, its innovative zipper, unzips from the bottom allowing your baby to stay swaddled for easy diaper changes. HALO also proudly supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance. Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap. 100% polyester micro fleece. TOG: 3.0 Size preemie fits birth - 5 pounds, size newborn fits 6-12 pounds, size small fits 13-18 pounds.
HALO's mission is to make sure every baby sleeps safely. HALO's innovative products include the HALO® SleepSack Wearable Blanket, the #1 trusted choice of hospitals to help reduce the risk for SIDS by replacing loose blankets in the crib. In addition to being safer, the HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket helps baby sleep better, too. From birth, with their innovative 2-in-1 SleepSack Swaddle, to the Early Walker and Big Kids' SleepSack for kids up to five years old, every HALO SleepSack product is a warm blanket kids can't kick off ensuring they sleep soundly throughout the night.
- Allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby's comfort. Ensures easy and gentle transition to the SleepSack wearable blanket.
- 100% polyester microfleece. TOG: 3.0 Size preemie fits birth - 5lbs, size newborn fits 6-12 pounds, size small fits 13-18 pounds.
- Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets. Discontinue swaddling when the baby shows signs of rolling over or breaking out of the swaddle wrap.
- Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
11.0 x 9.0 x 2.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions