Italtrikes pilot 300 series is for ages 4-6 years. At this age, children are advanced in their riding, and want a grown up vehicle to ride. The Italtrike Pilot 300 Yellow Tricycle is stable and grows with your child as they mature. The trike features rubber coated, slip resistant handle bars and a ball and socket fork system that eliminates dangerous pinch points. Italtrike Pilot 300 Yellow Tricycle also features an ergonomic seat, solid rubber tires with ball bearing hubs and solid steel axles and easy to assemble. The Pilot series is a great start for absolute safety and comfort! Made in Italy, commercial grade.
The Italtrike Pilot commercial grade school tricycles combine innovation, quality and design. The age-appropriate matching system enables caregiver to appropriately select the tricycle that fits childs developmental stage. The 100 line is ergonomically designed for ages 1-2, the 200 for ages 2-4 and the 300 for ages 4-6. European design and engineering maximizes play value and provides years of durability. Meets all ASTM, CPSC and CE standards. All Pilot products have a full 5 year warranty.
- Italtrike Pilot 300 Yellow Tricycle features rubber coated, slip resistant handle bars and a ball and socket fork system that eliminates dangerous pinch points.
- Comes with a 5 year warranty.
40.0 x 23.0 x 14.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box