CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Seattle Space Needle can be yours! Build Seattle, Washingtons famous Space Needle! Created for the 1962 Worlds Fair, this sweeping futuristic tower is the fourth in the LEGO Architecture Landmark series of real-world construction models. Built out of gray bricks, the assembled Space Needle stands 8.7 inches (222 mm) tall on a 3.1-inch (80 mm) base with a printed label and includes a booklet with facts about the building, its construction and its history. A striking and imaginative display for your desk, bookshelf or mantelpiece!
- Replica of real-world architectural landmark Seattle Space Needle!
- Booklet included with details on design and history! (English language only)
- Measures 8.7 inches (222 mm) tall and 3.1 inches (80 mm) wide!
- LEGO® Architecture inspires future architects, engineers, designers and architecture fans around the world using the LEGO brick as a medium for reproducing esteemed structures
10.2 x 5.6 x 1.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions