The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks sets hero Link on a daring new adventure. In a whole new Hyrule, spirit tracks crisscross the landscape, protecting the land from evil forces. When these tracks mysteriously begin to disappear, a new villain threatens to destroy everything. Now, with the aid of a steam train, Link must recover the spirit tracks in a sweeping adventure that will take them to the farthest corners of this world.
All Aboard the Steam Train! Your vehicle this time around is a steam locomotive, and as you recover more spirit tracks, you can travel to new realms. Draw paths along the spirit tracks to chart your course. On your way, though, be prepared to fight enemies, bosses, and even errant cows that get in your way. There are also train-based missions and side-quests that affect the overall story and offers up new possibilities for problem-solving.
New Items in Link's Arsenal! Link goes into this adventure with a host of new and classic items, all of which are controlled by using the Nintendo DS system's unique features. Tap overhead objects with the whip to swing from place to place. Draw a path with the stylus for the boomerang to follow. The controls are intuitive enough for even the most casual of gamers, but offer a depth and variety of game-play that will appeal to experienced gamers as well. The game has the same look and feel established in the hit Nintendo DS game The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass.
- Link has a valuable new companion, a Phantom, a hulking suit of armor that responds to his commands. The stout Phantom can walk through fire or lava, be used as a platform to carry Link above dangers, or even run interference to block Link from harm.
- When Link conducts the train, players enjoy a satisfying combination of action and puzzle solving as they determine which track to take and how to best manipulate their speed.
- Link uses a variety of new items and weapons, including the Whirlwind, which players activate by blowing into the microphone of the Nintendo DS or Nintendo DSi system.
- As with The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, players can draw notes on the in-game maps using the stylus on the touch screen.
ZELDA: SPIRIT TRACKS
5.4 x 4.9 x 2.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability