Dream On Me 2-in-1 Folding Portable Crib features US Patented rail system for ease in converting crib to playpen with one hand. The unique hinges allow the crib to fold flat for compact storage or travel. Included is the stationary (non drop side) rail design which provides the utmost in product safety. Made of solid pine with a beautiful non-toxic finish, this portable crib is one of the most convenient portable cribs on the market. Dream On Me A1 Mattress Pad and all tools for easy assembly are included. CPSC Certified.
Dream On Me Inc. manufactures quality baby products including a large selection of quality gifts and accessories, cribs, bedding, walkers and strollers. Family owned and operated since 1988, they take pride in quality service and customer satisfaction. Extensive experience, professional expertise and tough standards ensure top quality merchandise. Quality, large selection and low prices will assure the Dream On Me Inc. customer a great buying experience.
- Portable Crib, US Patented rail system, converts to crib or playpen, folds flat for compact storage or travel, stationary (non drop side) rail design
- Made of Birch, 1 inch Mattress pad included, all tools for easy assembly included, Meet the CPSC and AS standard.
69 x 33 x 39
Mini / Portable
40.8 x 28.5 x 6.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box