CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Experiment with fascinating soap bubbles to learn physical science fundamentals in a fun way. For countless generations, people have been captivated by the unique properties of soap bubbles. See for yourself why these elegantly simple structures of soap, water, and air are still studied by scientists, modeled by mathematicians, emulated by architects, and immortalized by artists and writers. Blow giant bubbles, mini-bubbles, bubbles within bubbles, chains of bubbles, and bubble blankets. Mix the perfect bubble solution. Learn about the love-hate relationship between soap and water, and the scientific phenomenon of surface tension. Observe the subtle colors of bubbles, and discover how a bubble's color can reveal when it will pop. Make geometric bubble shapes and build soap film domes, roofs, and bridges. You can also learn some tricks and games that you can play with bubbles. The full-color, 48-page book guides you through 29 experiments. Recipient of Parents' Choice Gold Award; Toy Tips Rating: 4 out of 5.
- 48-page, full-color manual
- 29 experiments
13.1 x 8.8 x 2.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability