CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Experience the beautiful side of biology and chemistry with this unique collection of experiments. Learn how to care for your skin, hair, and nails so they are healthy and radiant. Start by building a foundation in basic dermatology, and then learn about the chemistry of oils, gels, and lotions. Next, mix your own personalized beauty formulas from the cosmetic bases in the kit and natural ingredients from your local market. Finally, learn how to apply your creations to your body, face, lips, and eyes. You will also learn the hygiene and safety necessary for proper skin care. The kit includes eleven different cosmetics base substances to make personalized makeup, lip gloss, body lotion, face cream, and shower gel. These are real cosmetic-grade substances that are safe, clean, hypoallergenic, and make in Europe by a company that manufactures high-quality commercial cosmetics. The 32-page, full-color book guides you through the science and history of cosmetics, and gives dozens of beauty recipes and techniques. Ages 12 and up. The cosmetics in this kit were developed humanely, without animal testing.
14.6 x 11.6 x 3.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability