CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Follow your nose on a fragrant journey through the science, history, and art of making perfumes! Experiment with countless fragrance combinations on your way to becoming a master perfumer. Start by learning how your nose and brain work together to perceive smells. Next, play some games with scents to train your nose. After a look at the history of fragrances and the current theories behind perfume design, you will be ready to start making your own perfumes. This kit is a complete perfumers laboratory, including eight perfume oils, finishing solution, decorative flacons, and important tools of the trade. The perfume oils are the same as those used in high-quality designer perfumes. The 32-page, full-color book blossoms with the information about the biology of smell, the chemistry of scents, the fine fragrance industry, and the history of perfumes. For ages 10 and up. The perfume oils in this kit were developed humanely, without animal testing.
14.7 x 11.5 x 3.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability