CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Yankee Stadium Opening Day 1923 and 2008 Commemorative Game Used Dirt Collage. This 19x22 framed collage of the first opening day in 1923 and the last opening day in 2008 of the original Yankee Stadium is something every Yankee fan needs. This great collage comes with 2 8x10 photos of the first and last opening days at the Stadium. Beneath each photo is a nameplate commemorating the years of both. The collage also includes actual game used dirt from Yankee Stadium. This great piece comes double matted with Yankee blue and white and comes with a black frame. A Yankee Steiner Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Steiner Sports entered the sports business world in 1987, and over the past decade Steiner Sports has established themselves as a leading provider of sports marketing services and authentic memorabilia. Steiner Sports is the leading producer of authentic hand-signed collectibles and the best source for all your sports gift needs. Steiner Sports provides autographed memorabilia by athletes like Hank Aaron, Joe Namath, Magic Johnson and Muhammad Ali is the hottest new solution for personal and client gifts, as well as sales incentives, employee recognition and charity fundraising auctions. Steiner Sports has exclusive autograph deals with Derek Jeter, Tony Hawk, David Ortiz, Johnny Damon, Joe Torre, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Paul O'Neill and Curt Schilling among others.
20.0 x 20.0 x 16.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability