Retro style Schwinn Roadster Tricycle is a great first choice for your child's very first set of wheels. Thanks to a wider profile back, the Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has a low center of gravity which offers added stability to prevent tipping. The tricycle's swoopy steel frame has an easy step-through design so your tyke will be comfortable and ready to ride.
The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has a bucket seat that has an opening on the back for easy carrying. The tricycle's seat can be adjusted underneath with a twist knob (no tools needed) to 5 different positions. Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has textured grips and raised ends on the handlebars help keep little hands from slipping off. Handlebars on the tricycle can be adjusted using a wrench. The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle's pedals offer colored rubber accents that also provide extra gripping so shoes don't slide off. The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has air-filled tires, 12 inches on front and 8 inches in the back, provide a smoother ride over bumpy surfaces.
For added style, the Schwinn Roadster Tricycle comes with a real wooden deck in back with a burned-in Schwinn logo, shiny silver fenders on the front and back tires, a bell on the handlebars (which can be removed), and tassels for added flair coming off the ends of the handlebars (also removable).
Pacific Cycle is a leader in branded consumer products. Pacific Cycle designs, markets and distributes high quality bicycles and other recreational products around the world. Pacific Cycle's products span a wide range of brands including Schwinn, Mongoose, InSTEP, Pacific, Playsafe and Dyno. Pacific Cycle is a top seller of bicycles in North America and is one of the most prolific bicycle suppliers.
- Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has a bucket seat.
- The tricycle's seat can be adjusted underneath with a twist knob (no tools needed) to 5 different positions. The handlebars can be adjusted with a wrench.
- Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has textured grips and raised ends on the handlebars.
- The Schwinn Roadster Tricycle has air-filled tires, 12 inches on front and 8 inches in the back.
25.0 x 14.0 x 12.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box