This spacious dollhouse has a charming A-frame design and 6 large rooms! There's easy access through the roof, sides and front sliding doors, so that little hands can reach in to play, and the upstairs balcony has 2 rows of colorful flowers. There's lots of floor space, more room for fun and a built-in handle for carrying. It's a place where everyone feels welcome!
Welcome to Ryans Room, where imagination comes to playand learn. Our classic wooden toys inspire discovery and imagination, fostering valuable developmental skills kids will use for a lifetime. Ryans Room pieces encourage creativity, dexterity, concentration and memory. They promote social and emotional development and independence. They develop strength, balance, agility and coordination. When children play with dolls and dollhouses their imaginations soar. By using realistic toys to imitate the world around them, children not only build communication, cooperation and social skills, but also a sense of independence and creative freedom. We call it play with a purpose, kids just call it fun. So cmon in and play!
33.1 x 23.6 x 6.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box