Play-Doh Mini Picnic Bucket. Any day's a good day for a picnic with this fun set that lets you mold, cut and create all kinds of pretend lively lunch creations! No matter what the forecast, you can set out quite a spread, and with a convenient storage bucket to carry all of the accessories, you can create a pleasing pretend picnic just about anywhere!
The Play-Doh brand is proud to celebrate over 50 years of colorful, creative play. Play-Doh was first introduced in 1956, Play-Doh modeling compound has since become a classic and beloved toy, used in homes and schools around the world by children of all ages. Developed by Rainbow Crafts in Cincinnati, Play-Doh was demonstrated and sold in the toy department of Woodward & Lothrop Department Store in Washington, D.C. Play- Doh compound was available only in one color and size, an off-white, 1.5-pound can. Soon, Play Doh was introduced to schools, kindergartens and nursery schools. In 1991, Play Doh compound joined Hasbro, Inc. as part of the Playskool line, when Hasbro purchased the Tonka Corporation and its Kenner and Parker Brothers divisions.
- Convenient, easy-to-carry bucket is filled with cans of Play-Doh compound and lots of fun picnic-themed accessories!
- Bucket contains 4 two-ounce cans of Play-Doh compound and 9 picnic-themed accessories.
6.0 x 4.2 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability