Renaldo Balkman is a rookie to watch. A talented forward at the University of South Carolina and the 2006 NIT Postseason Most Valuable Player, Balkman was selected by the New York Knicks in the first round of the 2006 NBA Draft. Now, as the Knicks battle through injuries, the Staten Island-born Balkman is seeing more and more action, and winning over both teammates and fans with his aggressive play. Renaldo Balkman has hand signed this 8x10 photograph of him going up for a dunk against the Chicago Bulls on November 25, 2006 at Madison Square Garden. A Steiner Sports Certificate of Authenticity is included.
Steiner Sports entered the sports business world in 1987, and over the past decade Steiner Sports has established themselves as a leading provider of sports marketing services and authentic memorabilia. Steiner Sports is the leading producer of authentic hand-signed collectibles and the best source for all your sports gift needs. Steiner Sports provides autographed memorabilia by athletes like Hank Aaron, Joe Namath, Magic Johnson and Muhammad Ali is the hottest new solution for personal and client gifts, as well as sales incentives, employee recognition and charity fundraising auctions. Steiner Sports has exclusive autograph deals with Derek Jeter, Tony Hawk, David Ortiz, Johnny Damon, Joe Torre, Eli Manning, Tiki Barber, Paul O'Neill and Curt Schilling among others.
6.0 x 6.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability