Newborns grow at least 1/4 inch a week during their first month of life. As the maker of Enfamil, we know that vitamin D is a key nutrient to support this early growth. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends 400 IU of vitamin D daily. Enfamil PREMIUM Newborn provides 400 IU of vitamin D in 27 fl oz-close to the approximate daily intake of a newborn through 3 months.
This unique formula also includes our Natural Defense Dual Prebiotic Blend designed to help support babies' own defenses, and its easy-to-digest proteins are gentle on your baby's tummy.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil®. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
15.7 x 5.3 x 4.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions