Control your LEGO models with this remote control! Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to operate the speed!
To be able to understand why LEGO has been successful for so long, just look to the name. LEGO originally got its name from founder Ole Kirk Christiansen who combed the Danish words "Leg Got" which means "play well". He later realized that LEGO in Latin translates to "I put together." The LEGO set became a standard of creative play for children worldwide, unlocking the creativity to build vehicles, buildings, cities and more. Historians point to the invention of the wheel as a major turning point in world history. The invention of the LEGO wheel had the same monumental effect in the history of LEGO, making it possible to create cars, trucks and eventually the LEGO train building set that is one of the most successful LEGO sets of all time. LEGO currently produces about 20 billion LEGO bricks a year and has sold over 400 billion LEGOs in their history -- enough for every person on the planet to have over 60 LEGOs each!
4.5 x 3.8 x 1.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability